Renoir felt that he had greater freedom to experiment in still lifes than in figure paintings. "When I paint flowers, I feel free to try out tones and values and worry less about destroying the canvas," he told the writer Georges Rivière. "I would not do this with a figure painting since there I would care about destroying the work."
Stretched Canvas - Standard
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 0.75 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes