Between 1888 and 1892 Renoir painted a number of works in which the same pair of girls—the blonde wearing a white frock and the brunette a pink one—engage in leisurely pastimes. Here, they pick flowers; the same models appear at the piano in a painting now in the Museum's Lehman Collection (1975.1.201). These intimate genre scenes, which celebrate youthful innocence, found a ready market in the early 1890s.
Stretched Canvas - Standard
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 0.75 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes