"Farm Garden with Sunflowers, 1913 is characterized by cheerfulness. Klimt makes radical use of the diagonal to connect the foreground and background.
Similar to Van Gogh's paintings, which was repeatedly studied by Klimt, the foreground is given prominence and seen as particularly meaningful, its materiality emphasized and depicted precisely in luminous colors. The flowers are integrated in a well-considered manner, in the ingenious relationship of their refined coloration. In order to draw attention to - or amplify - their impact, a green meadow is counterpoised."
Stretched Canvas - Standard
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 0.75 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes