Vasily Kandinsky’s paintings are, in his words, “largely unconscious, spontaneous expressions of inner character, nonmaterial in nature.” Although Improvisation No. 30 (Cannons) at first appears to be an almost random assortment of brilliant colors, shapes, and lines, the artist also included leaning buildings, a crowd of people, and a wheeled, smoking cannon.
Stretched Canvas - Standard
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 0.75 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes