This picture, which is in effect drawn directly with paint, was almost certainly executed out-of-doors about 1870. The site is in the village of Louveciennes, west of Paris, where Renoir's parents had a summer home. Camille Pissarro, who lived and worked in the village in 1869–70, painted a view of the same road (National Gallery, London).
Stretched Canvas - Standard - XXL
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 1.5 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes