This is one of many paintings that Renoir made in the 1890s of stylish young women in modish hats. He repeated the subject often, even at the end of the decade, when the extravagant hats had become unfashionable and his dealer tried to discourage him from producing more.
Stretched Canvas - Standard - XXL
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 1.5 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes