Painted in the small town of Beaulieu on the French Riviera in March 1892, this canvas was shown soon after, with two other seaside views, at the Salon of the Société Nationale des Beaux-Arts. Relatively unaffected by developments in painting in his time, Boudin used a conventional compositional arrangement.
Stretched Canvas - Standard - XXL
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 1.5 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes