The figure depicted here is a mercenary of the Ottoman Empire. The Turkish term for him is bashi-bazouk, which translates as “headless.” These men fought for plunder, an association that gave Bargue license to employ his virtuosic painting technique to paint finery such as the silk garments and narghile, or water pipe.
Stretched Canvas - Standard - XXL
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 1.5 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes