Judith II by Gustav Klimt. In 1909, Gustav Klimt decided to write another picture with a beautiful Judith. The first time he painted it in his painting “Judith and the head of Holofernes.” The first picture was not the best reviews, but the artist decided to write another painting with the same story.
Stretched Canvas - Standard - XXL
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 1.5 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes