Sonja Knips Gustav Klimt's 1889 portrait of Sonja Knips depicts a classic technique cultivated through the artist transition into the Art Nouveau scene. The portrait was a cornerstone in Klimt's work as for five years prior to the painting the artist was inactive.
Stretched Canvas - Standard - XXL
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 1.5 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes