The Repast of the Lion is an early 20th century (1907) painting by French post-impressionist Henri Rousseau. Done in oil on canvas, the work depicts a feeding lion in a jungle setting.
Stretched Canvas - Standard - XXL
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 1.5 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes