Having worked almost exclusively in black and white for more than two decades, Redon revealed his gifts as a colorist in the luminous pastels and paintings he made after 1895. In this bouquet, such identifiable flowers as poppies and cornflowers, which he had studied attentively, emerge as fanciful re-creations, in jewel-like patches of color against a misty, undefined field. Late flower pictures such as this one remain true to Redon’s artistic aim: "to place the logic of the visible at the service of the invisible."
Stretched Canvas - Standard - XXL
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 1.5 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes