Vintage Mexican tourism poster from 1948. Tehuantepec, mentioned in the poster, is a city and municipality in the southeast of the Mexican state of Oaxaca. This poster features a woman holding a bowl of welcoming fruit.
Stretched Canvas - Standard - XXL
- Latex print on finely structured canvas made of polyester fabric with printed mirrored edges
- Beautiful rich and high-quality colors for many years of joy
- Carefully crafted, ready to hang on 1.5 inch solid frame made of spruce wood
- Made in Germany with solvent-free paints
- Secure delivery carefully packed in a stable carton
- Available in different sizes