Aerial View of Lombard Street San Francisco
This is an aerial view of the famous ""Crookedest Street in the World"". Lombard Street in San Francisco, built in 1922, attracts millions of tourists per year as they experience the famous neighborhood street. Named after a street in Philadelphia, the street was designed with sharp turns because the slope was deemed too steep. This artwork features a canvas texture. Photo by Will Truettner.
Stretched Canvas - Textile
- A modern alternative to a standard canvas printed on a 270g/m² fabric
- Fine slightly glossy detailed print with mirrored edges
- Mounted on 2cm or 4cm wooden frame
- 2 stretchers for each corner
- Available in different sizes